At Brookland we are always looking for new talent.
If you think you have the skills to be fit into an organisation like ours please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentice Developer – South East
This apprenticeship will develop the technical, business, project, interpersonal and behavioural skills and knowledge to operate effectively in the digital economy. As a Microsoft Dynamics Solutions apprentice, you will learn skills that are relevant to software development. You’ll be guided by a curriculum that has been developed in association with leading members of the Microsoft Community. The apprenticeship will blend on the job experience, face to face workshops and online learning.
- Working with senior developers to assist with creating product solutions and ideas for clients
- Identify opportunities to use technology to deliver innovative solutions
- Planning and implementing newly created apps
- Contribute to the development of leading edge solutions, delivered through Microsoft’s cloud based architecture
- Learn and use the latest programming languages and database technologies, under the tutelage of our senior technical professionals
- Taking developments, getting them tested and delivering them into operation
- Learning to write working code in Microsoft’s AL code for their ERP package Business Central
- Working on Navision/Business Central Software
- Writing and maintaining technical and user documentation
- Build your experience through a variety of clients/industries
- Working with .NET
- Work as an individual for small projects
Qualifications and Experience
2 A-Level’s grades A*-C (or Level 3 IT Qualification) in Maths and/or IT related subjects.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
Ideally some experience with website building or coding.
If this sounds like it might suit you please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com