Brookland has been working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV since it was first launched in the UK in 1996. Fantastic software is only part of your solution, equally important is making sure it is setup so that it fits with your business and provides the benefits you expected when you purchased. We have implemented and supported hundreds of solutions which means you benefit from our experience.
The lead consultant on your implementation will work with you to ensure implementation against your objectives and ensure your receive support on the following.
- Project Management
- Design and configuration workshops
- Data mapping and migration
- System Setup
- Acceptance testing and user training
- Go Live support
- Set up locally or on cloud
Our experienced team of in-house technical specialists work with you directly to design and deliver innovative solutions to your business issues.
- Integration technologies so you can seamlessly link to other systems
- Reporting templates
- Development of specific entry/enquiry screens and reports within Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Mobile integration
Support and Consultancy
Brookland Solutions offer support for customers new to Microsoft Dynamics NAV or to existing customers who are looking to transfer to a new reseller. We can also provide consultancy services to Dynamics NAV users who just need a little extra help with their systems projects.
- Annual support contract including remote assistance and customer portal
- Extended hours by arrangement
- Report writing
- Upgrade services
- Bespoke system changes