Jet Global’s reporting and BI solutions current pricing and packaging, including outstanding proposals, will expire on December 31st, 2019. Insightsoftware, the company that owns Jet Global, is introducing an update to the pricing and packaging of the Jet Reports and Jet Analytics products toward a more “a’ la carte model” to offer more flexibility with licensing and to better align Jet to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
From now until that time, you have the opportunity to get grandfathered into the existing licensing bundles that include unlimited Viewer users. This allows everyone in your organization to run, refresh, and drill down on reports without the need for a named license, which customers purchasing on or after January 1st, 2020 will require.
By grandfathering yourself into unlimited reporting and analytics Viewer users before they are unavailable in the new year, you’ll gain the ability to:
- Automate and streamline reporting inside Excel without any limitations, ever, on who can refresh/use the data.
- Boost the results of turnkey, corporate analytics built for Microsoft Dynamics by giving everyone in your organization easy access to the data they need to see in order to make decisions.
- Allow everyone in your company to answer critical questions by updating, changing filters, drilling down, and interacting with data.
- Give users control of when and how they see updated data from Microsoft Dynamics, and with the parameters that matter to them.
- Take advantage of the least costly time to deploy Jet products across the entire enterprise.
By adding Jet Reports or Jet Analytics to your Microsoft Dynamics solution, you’ll be getting fast, flexible, and accurate data directly in Excel, exactly the way you want to see it. Please contact us to schedule a demo, obtain a quote, or place an order with your existing Jet proposal today.